Highlight summary of Various Sold Properties
Monroe Co 116 ac cabin two lakes
Monroe Co 245 ac 14 ac lake 3 bdr 2 bth cabin
Market Square II 21,836 sq ft Strip center
Primary Eye Care single tenant free standing medical facility
Natalia’s Restaurant Macon, Ga. Including real estate and operating business.
550 Ac Wildwood Plantation Pike County 125 acres of lakes, pasture, 5000 sq. ft lodge, and guest cabin.
116 Ac Monroe County, Bolingbroke 8 acre lake, cabin, pasture.
157 Ac South Monroe County 6 acre lake, 3000 sq. ft house
155 Ac Monroe County 3500 sq. ft house, swimming pool, 10-acre lake, pasture, barn, and caretakers house.
210 ac Twiggs Co cabin, timber
176 ac Timber tract Washington Co
Rivergate Shopping Center 200,000 sq ft Publix anchored center Macon, Ga. tenants included Barnes & Noble, Regal Cinemas, Dollar Tree, Kinko’s, Panera Bread, Starbucks, T-Mobile, CitiFinancial, Steak ‘N Shake, and Dunkin’ Donuts.
44 Ac Houston County Residential Development Tract
958 Ac Macon County Timberland, Pond, Cabin, Creek frontage
3 Ac Macon, Ga Riverside Drive Commercial Outparcel
.43 commercial outparcel next to new 750,000 sq ft industrial building Rumble road
3000 Ac Houston County Contiguous Timberland, Multiple Ponds, Creek Frontage, Pasture, 4000 sq. ft lodge, 10 Ac lake, Horse Barns
1025 Ac Twiggs County Timberland, Long Creek Frontage, Close to Macon
116 Ac Development Tract Jones County Long paved road frontage
4000 sq. ft Macon, GA Owner Occupied Office Building
700 Ac Laurens County Multiple Tracts, Longleaf Pine
998 Ac Ogeechee River Tract
104 Ac Houston County Development Tract
O’Reilly Auto Parts Byron, GA
O’Reilly Auto Parts Gray, GA
438 Ac Gum Swamp Hunting Retreat Dodge County A beautiful piece of property full of deer, turkey, and ducks. A great hunting spot for extreme hunters and interested landowners. The property also has a neighboring 800 acres that are available to lease.
Wesleyan Station Shopping Center 86,631 sq ft Kroger anchored center with free-standing Starbucks in Macon, Ga. I personally owned and operated this center for 7 years including overseeing a full renovation of Kroger and developing the Starbucks, then assisted in the marketing and sale of the center.
81 Ac Great Hunting And Timber Sumter County Great hunting tract with exceptional timber investment. Adjacent to irrigated farm with a large lake so food and water abundant for wildlife. It has thinned planted 20 plus-year-old pines, food plots, good interior road system. Option for additional acres to increase property value and timber value.
Baconsfield Shopping Center 82,123 sq ft Kroger anchored shopping center in Macon, Ga. I marketed and sold the center and then the 18,000 sq ft strip center at a later time.
142 Ac 2 Miles of Beautiful River Tract Monroe County Two miles of pristine river frontage located at the confluence of the infamous Towaliga and Ocmulgee rivers. 142 acres located at the end of a private gated development with a perfect blend of upland hardwoods, pine timber stands, lush food plots, and wildlife galore accessed by an engineered gravel road. Complete with equipment shed, enclosed storage container, deer stands, feeders, excellent interior road system, and multiple high bluff cabin sites. Great location just south of the Atlanta Airport.
South Macon Plaza 54,123 sq ft Foodmax anchored shopping center with Titlemax out parcel in Macon, Ga.
216 Ac Pond Pasture Long Road Front Jones County With over 4,000 feet of paved road frontage, county water, and good interior road system. Nice wooded areas give this tract good diversity for home sites and recreational use. Loaded with creeks, ponds, and beautiful land. It is located just minutes from downtown Macon and I-16.
Moody Oaks Shopping Center 36,000 sq ft Food Lion anchored shopping center Warner Robins, Ga.
714 Ac Little Creek Plantation Dooly County Seller looking for offers on this versatile property full of hunting and fishing. It is complete with a 3,000 sq ft Lodge that has 5 bedrooms 4 baths and a huge wrap around porch both upstairs and down, 20 ac +- lake, 8+- ac floodable duck impoundment, multiple food plots, Mature plantation pine perfect quail habitat and huge Hardwoods loaded with giant bucks. Large year round creek through the middle of the property. Location is famous in Dooly County for having some of the biggest bucks in Georgia.
Freedom Plaza 21,000 sq ft strip center Warner Robins, GA
4,300 Ac Crawford County Timberland, creeks, beaver ponds
Overlook at Arkwright 9800 sq ft strip center Macon, Ga.
Beautiful Hunting Land Planted Pines 324 Ac Wilcox County Great hunting tract with planted pines, food plots, and lots of road frontage. The tract also has two creeks running through the middle of the property. With the great planted pines and great hunting tracts, this property has great value for interested landowners.
Houston Commons 20,517 sq ft strip center Warner Robins, Ga.
2,426 Ac Bear Creek Plantation Twiggs County The perfect combination of investment and recreation is found in this unique tract located in the heart of middle Georgia. Old growth hardwoods and upland pine timber complete with rustic cabins, two barns, horse stables and fencing. Over seven miles of high-quality interior roads, acres of food plots, two large ag fields perfect for dove hunting, trophy whitetail deer, turkeys, black bear, hogs, and multiple coveys of wild quail. Perfect tract for a conservation easement.
Northpark II 26,600 sq ft strip center Macon, Ga.
149 Ac Bank Owned Peach County Beautiful bank owned property that is conveniently located off Hwy 49 in between Byron and Ft. Valley. It has mature pine and hardwood timber, pastures, and creek frontage. Great recreational tract with great wildlife such as deer and turkey.
501 Ac Irrigated Farm Land Sumter County Irrigated Farmland New Well with Electric power. Located right next to a 13-acre lake with great hunting and fishing value.
2266 Ac Adams Tract Butts County Ocmulgee River Frontage, Private Lakes, Pasture, over 1500 feet of river frontage
3,500 Ac Twiggs County Timberland
468 Ac Twiggs County 6 acre pond, 2 acre pond, cabin, multiple food plots, and dove field
2,670 Ac Dooly County Irrigated Farmland
14 Ac Monroe County Ocmulgee river frontage over 1500 feet
25 Ac Monroe County 1500 ft of Ocmulgee River Frontage
7500 sq. ft Urgent Care Bass Road Navicent Healthcare, Primary tenant
650 Ac Houston County with 70-acre lake sold subdivided
1633 Ac Crawford County Solar site
245 Ac Monroe County Retreat style; 14-acre lake, cabin
95 Ac Bibb County Cheap Land
36.5 Ac Jones County Affordable Small Tract
40 Ac Crawford County Cabin
55 Ac Monroe County Commercial/Industrial Sites off I-75
61 Ac Monroe County Hunting, Timber, Investment
58 Ac Monroe County High Timber Value, Hunting, Development
Developed Residential Lots Warner Robins, Ga
Blue Ridge 57 Lots, Wind River 55 lots
Feagin Mill 15 Lots
Longbridge 114 Lots
Langston Place 64 Lots
Sutton Place 69 Lots
Governors Cove 20 Lots
Harpers Ridge 25 Lots
Remington Chase 23 Lots
Newhaven 90 Lots
Greythorn 27 Lots
Brendal 41 Lots
Blackhawk 22 Lots
Huntington Grove 45 Lots
Estates at Lakejoy 50 Lots
Hawks Ridge 60 Lots
Cottages at Brookstone
Cottages at Creekside
Cottages at Lakeview
Bank Owned Industrial Warehouse
- Bank owned 100% occupied office warehouse located across the street from the north entrance to Warner Robins Air Force Base, Georgia’s largest employer. Asking price is an 12.5% cap rate on in-place NOI. Price $2,195,000
- Houston County, Warner Robins, Georgia
3801 Northside Drive - Primary Eyecare
- UNDER CONTRACT W. Scott Wilson Properties LLC is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the 6783-square-foot single-tenant medical office, Primary Eye Center, located at 3801 Northside Drive in Macon, Ga. (the“Property”). The offering is comprised of an approximately .51-acre plot, along with the fee-simple ownership rights to a single-tenant medical office that is 100% leased to MyEyeDr. Optometry of Georgia LLC a division of Capital Services LP. The property was completely renovated in January 2017 with almost $90/sq ft in renovations. The tenant has renewed early and there is just under nine(9) years left on the current term with two (2), five (5) year options to renew. The lease features five (5%) percent annual rental increases on the two options. With a net operating income of $136,000 this represents an attractive cap rate of 6.80%. The Property is ideally located along Northside Drive, which sees more than 23,000 vehicles per day (VPD). The surrounding market also supports above national average household income of $60,000, There is more than one million square feet of retail within five miles of the subject with national brand tenants such as Kroger, Publix, Panera Bread, Starbucks, and Chick Flia. The local market has also experienced significant capital commitment with the new Spine Center under construction across the street by Ortho Georgia Orthopedic Surgery Center, one of the largest surgery centers of its kind in Georgia.
- Bibb County, Macon, Georgia
Market Square II Shopping Center
- SOLD !! 22,391 sq ft Strip Center . Walmart shadow(across street) , high traffic count, inline with Large Shopping Center anchored by Goody's, Dollar General Market, Farmers, Aaron's Rent. Remolded 2004-2005. Gray Hwy with access to both I-75 and I-16 High Traffic Count (38,900) , 5 mile pop 76,325 avg income $55,488.
- Bibb County, Macon, Georgia
Bank Owned Strip Center
- Bank owned 100% occupied strip center located in Warner Robins’ hottest Residential area and next door to brand new Dollar General and just down the street from newly approved 40,000 sq ft Walmart with gas pumps. New appraisal has been ordered and asking price expected to be lowered. Price $1800000
- Houston County, Warner Robins, Georgia
Loaded with Timber
- Incredible hunting tract with over $1300/acre in timber value. Huge hardwoods, Mature Pine. Awesome creek with ducks, big deer, and turkeys. Price $1,292,200
Commercial Outparcel Riverside Drive
- Excellent commercial development property. Cleared, elevated site with great visibility, existing curb cuts, utilities in the immediate area. Proximity to Shoppes at River Crossing , Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Infinity, Drive Time , retail, and medical. Located just south of Riverside Drive(12,200 daily traffic) and I-75(55,000 daily traffic) interchange and north of Arkwright Tom Hill interchange.
- Bibb County, Macon, Georgia
Macon Co Flint River LLC
- Big Bucks, waterfowl, turkeys, hogs and more. This 249 ac. property is located just 6 miles west of Marshallville, Ga. and .67 miles west of the Flint River. This property and roughly 5,000-6,000 contiguous acres has been intensively managed for trophy bucks for many years with several bucks over 150 bc harvested on this tract. There is roughly 18 acres of planted food plots and multiple feeding troughs. A small fish pond and two areas that historically hold a lot of resident ducks round this property out as one of the top hunting tracts offered in this area in some time as evidenced by the incredible animals harvested on this tract and the trail cam pics of the ones still walking around. Property is encumbered by a conservation easement.
Cabin Timber Hunting Twiggs County
- This tract is move in ready with established food plots, tower stands, planted gas lines, loaded with timber including big hardwoods. 3 bdr 2 bth double wide with large screened in porch as well as back porch.
Hawks Ridge Residential Development
- Sold. Residential development near Peach Regional Hospital, I-74 and the 247 Connector. 63 fully developed lots and 18 partially developed lots. Price $441,000
435 Acre Gum Swamp Hunting Retreat
- Price reduced , seller ready to sell...Incredible hunting and recreational property complete with 3 bdr 2 bath hunting lodge, pole barn, duck pond ,dove field, numerous food plots, and unbelievable 2 mile stretch of famous Gum Swamp Creek! You own both sides of this incredible creek surrounded with massive hardwoods and loaded with ducks, deer, and turkey. The adjacent 800 acres is available for lease as well. Perfect for a private family retreat or a group looking to own their own place...
- Dodge County, Eastman, Georgia
Cheap Hunting Land
- Planted Pines, Food plots, lots of road frontage both paved and dirt. 20 minutes Northeast of Abbeville, Ga. Price $388,800
Estate Tract on 70 Acre Lake Houston County GA
- Only one tract remaining on this One of kind 70 ac lake. 50 ac with 20 ac of open farmland the rest in mature hardwoods with 1500 ft lake front. Complete with covenants to insure the intimacy of this lake will remain that way. Built in the early 1970's this incredible lake has been managed for trophy bass with multiple fish caught over 10 lbs and several in the teen range. $6000 per acre.
Timber Investment/Rec Tract
- UNDER CONTRACT Excellent timber, investment tract with recreational potential. Varied age class planted pines with merchtable timber as well. Multiple food plots with plenty of deer and turkey. Upland land can be converted into agriculture and pecans. Over 1000 acres recently planted with pecans on both sides.
- Washington County, Bartow, Georgia
- Sold. Price $165,000
58 Acres Loaded with Timber
- UNDER CONTRACT Loaded in big timber with almost $1500/ac in timber value on this awesome small tract with 4 acres pond site, 2000 feet of paved road frontage, 1300 feet of creek frontage on Little Tobosofokee Creek. Big bluff overlooking creek filled with giant boulders. Good interior road system, food plots, plenty of deer and turkey make this tract perfect for a weekend getaway with long term upside or estate sized home tract. Timber in pond site will most likely pay for cost of pond
- Monroe County, Forsyth, Georgia
Hardwoods 8 ac dove field
- UNDER CONTRACT Only tract left with fishing rights to 70 ac lake. Beautiful hardwoods , 8 ac dove field, old pond on site , great location minutes from Perry. Great school district.
Pond, Hunt, Camp, Timber, Pasture
- Affordable tract that has it all. Pond , hunting cabin that needs some work, a nine hole golf course at one time, pavilion. Healthy stand of pine timber. Within 20 minutes of Macon. Price $195,000
- Rare Ocmulgee river lot - Rivermist subdivison! UNDER CONTRACT
Mini Farm with Cabin
- UNDER CONTRACT Excellent property for permanent residence, mini farm, recreational/hunting tract. Small cabin with screened in porch, deck, and covered leanto. Well, septic, propane in place. Heavily wooded with merchantable timber as well as some open fields around cabin. Right near Roberta and just 20 minute from Macon.
- Crawford County, Georgia
- 22 River Trace Macon GA
- Very rare to find a lot available in the most desirable river front community in Macon....River Trace Subdivision. Located at the private secluded north end of the subdivision with over 500 feet of river frontage. The river pours over a granite formation that spans the entire river on the southern end of the lot to create one of the most unique rock features on the entire Ocmulgee River. 4.2 manicured acres complete with tasteful wooden storage building on concrete slab. Gravel drive leads to the elevated building site with awesome views of the river and giant mature hardwoods.
- Monroe County, Macon, Georgia
- Old Dames Ferry Road
- Beautiful Manicured river tract close to Macon. 3 separate platted lots being sold together for a total of 4.21 ac with over 350 feet of river frontage complete with rocky shoals right on the incredible Ocmulgee River. Complete with well , septic , 20x30 Quonset hut , pavilion right on the shoals of the river, and electric run with two separate hookups ready for motor home , weekend cabin, or permanent home. Beautiful grassed yard with mature trees throughout , ready for horses. Minutes from Macon and I-75.
- Monroe County, Juliette, Georgia
- 2 Miles River Front 142 ac Juliette GA
- UNDER CONTRACT!!!Two miles of pristine river frontage located at the confluence of the infamous Towaliga and Ocmulgee rivers. 142 acres located at the end of a private gated development with perfect blend of upland hardwoods, pine timber stands, lush food plots, and wildlife galore accessed by an engineered gravel road. Wilderness with ease. Complete with equipment shed, enclosed storage container , deer stands, feeders, excellent interior road system, and multiple high bluff cabin sites. Located just one hour south of Atlanta Hartsfield Airport and 25 minutes north of Macon, Ga
- Monroe County, Juliette, Georgia
- Pond Pasture 216 Acres Macon GA
- With over 4,000 feet of paved road frontage , county water and good interior road system, this tract is the perfect tract for subdividing into smaller lots for resale or large family compound. Multiple creeks, pond, pasture, duck pond and nice wooded areas give this tract good diversity for home sites and recreational use. Located just minutes from downtown Macon and I-16 . Sellers will consider subdividing into smaller estate sized tracts.
- Jones County, Macon, Georgia
- Small Development Tract 33 acres
- Very rare small tract with 2500 linear ft of paved road frontage in excellent residential area close to I-75 minutes from Forsyth and Georgia Public Training facility and Forsyth Industrial facilities and 45 minutes from South Atlanta make this an exceptional development tract and or estate sized home site. Mature hardwoods and creek through property adjacent to thriving residential area.
- Mercer University Tucker Valley Industrial Tract
- Good corner tract with paved frontage on two roads, flat, good visibility from Mercer University. Excellent access to I-475 . Seller will consider subdividing.
- Class A Hunting and Fishing Preserve
- Little Creek Plantation is one of the most versatile hunting and fishing properties offered in Ga. complete with a 3,000 sq ft Lodge that has 5 bedrooms 4 baths and a huge wrap around porch both upstairs and down, 20 ac +- lake , 8+- ac floodable duck impoundment, multiple food plots, Mature plantation pine perfect quail habitat and huge Hardwoods loaded with giant bucks. Large year round creek through the middle of the property. All located in famous Dooly Co known for some of the best hunting in Georgia.
- Creekside Mobile Home Park
- - Clean 12 space mobile home park, 9 mobile homes go with the sale, 2 homes newly renovated, room for expansion. Warner Robins, Ga. convenient to Robins Air Force Base largest employer in Ga. located in the north part of Houston Co. Paved Road Nice area.
- Houston County, Warner Robins, Georgia
- Ocmulgee River Lot
- Sold. Beautiful River front lot on the Ocmulgee River just minutes from the Shoppes at Riverside Mall , restaurants, and grocery stores. 3.9 acres ready to build on complete with well . septic tank, electricity, incredible large deck located right on the river bank, small concrete block building with kitchen, bathroom , and outside shower. Price $95,000
- Bank Owned Timber Investment Tract
- BANK OWNED tract Conveniently located on Hwy 49 not far off of I-75, merchantable timber, big hardwoods, existing pasture, would make an excellent cattle operation tract, deer and turkey.